19.3.10

My 1st ever makeup post! (Photo heavy)



My skin isn't really in the perfect state today, but then, I don't think I have much time to do a proper makeup post later on, as I have to prepare my exams. Since I have promised a blogger to do a makeup post, so I may just do it today while I have time. lol

This is the thing I suppose to review today as I have won this in a lucky draw on the ztyle (n.b. this site is in Chinese traditional, for non-Chinese reader, please use translation software like Google translate)


Copied from the offical site, Smashbox.com
"This advanced formula gloss saturates lips with a high impact shine. Vitamins and hyaluronic acid deeply moisturize, fill in lines, and naturally plump lips for the perfect glossy pout. Wear it alone or over any lip color – the reflective pearlescent shade looks stunning on every skin tone and leaves a gorgeous glossy sheen that lasts for hours."

Swatch

I think the gloss is quite good as it is not that sticky while it is very easy to spread and the taste of the gloss is okay, as sometimes I accidentally swallow the lipgloss or lipstick when I eat or drink @.@ As it is not sticky, I don't find it too glossy either. Sometimes I just felt some lipgloss are like a plastic cover as it's like glue, but this doesn't have such problem. Also, I just much prefer tasteless lip gloss as sometimes the smell is just bit too chemical. lol

Since I got the new Sleek palette yesterday, so I may as well use this to create the look today. I have no idea why I did this look, but I just want to use red colour eye shadows, haha... (Also, strong colour eye shadow suits well with clear lip gloss, I suppose)



 (I think I look a bit too scary in this @.@, but this is one of the clearest one, sigh)



(please ignore the status of my skin, >_<)


So what did I use?

For face & lip




Face: 
Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in Fair; Collection 2000 Cover Up Stick in Natural Beige; Natural Collection Corrector Stick in Green; el.f. Mineral Booster in Sheer

Lip: 
NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk; Smashbox Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss

For eye & sculpt and shape (I am so shocked that I need that much, coz I used to just put eyeliner on everyday, as I don't use eye shadow at all before I knew the existence of eye primer)


(Clockwise)
Sleek i-divine Bohemian Mineral Eyeshadow Palette; NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlight; Joppa Loose Mineral Powder in Desert Night; No 7 Metallic Eye Pencil in Purple; Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown; Max Factor Kohl Pencil in Black; e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara; L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara; Primark 9 1/2 Winks Extreme False Lash Mascara & e.l.f. Eye Primer

At last, tools


(From top to bottom)
The Body Shop Foundation Brush; Sonia Kashuk Contour Brush and Angled Brush; No 7 Concealer Brush; Models Own Eye Shadow Brush; Ruby & Millie Angled Brush; Ruby & Millie Mascara Wand; e.l.f. Powder Brush

Forgot to mention

For the eye shadows, use 'a' in the palette for the whole eye lid right on top of the primer. Then for inner corner/side of the eyelid, use 'b' and outer corner use 'c', then blend. Pat 'd' in the center of the lid and blend. Use 'e' to draw eyeline, start from the end to the middle, then use konl pencil to rewrite and complete the whole line.

For lower eyeline, use 'f' to draw the whole line and for lashes, use Primark mascara for the top lashes as it really do extent the lashes, and L'Oreal for the bottom lashes as the ball shape brush is perfect for the application!

Kyanvi.

p.s. I didn't realise that for such makeup post can consume a long time to type up.. I am not sure whether I can translate them back into Chinese again, since I haven't type in Chinese for a long time.... Hope this is not too bad..

p.s.s. I have another problem with Sleek customer service, what an earth!  but their tester kit is quite cool.. sigh.....

this when I have time... as I have tested the cream to powder palette already!


4 comments:

  1. I use Collection 2000 Cover Up Stick too as it is quite nice for the price

    ReplyDelete
  2. 飛比: it's okay, not bad for the price... you should try Rimmel Hide the Blemish next time. I found that one better, and it's similar price, I heard that product has been on the market for 30yrs+, even old ladies use them...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry that the customer service seems to be overextended at the moment. But I keep my fingers xed that all things sort out.
    On to your FOTD (thanks for being brave!):
    Please don't hate me if I have to confess that you're such a cutie! May I ask how old you are?
    Besides, I love the colour combo of your eye make up though I'm convinced that it would look much better with your natural eye colour.
    I hope to see more lovely FOTDs from you! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mylanqolia: hahaha... i think things will be sorted soon.
    I am just in early twenties, and I actually enjoy having colour contact lens. lol

    ReplyDelete

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

Sociable

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails