18.6.10

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Night Firming Moisturiser



Finally got time to update, apologise for the long delay. Received a 15ml sample ages ago, finally I managed to use it up, so want to write this review up before I forgot.

Copied from Olay official website, it claims to do the following:

"Minimises lines: Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Nourishing Moisturisation: For a Radiant Healthy Glow
Tone Enhancement: Balances colour & visibly reduces appearance of age spots
Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
Pore Refinement: Minimises the appearance of pores
With Anti Oxidants: Helps prevent free radical damage to the skin's surface layers
Subtle firming: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance."

Personally didn't notice any special improvement on lines and pore, but it really does moisturising and evens my skin. It can be absorb quickly and not greasy at all. Probably fragrance as it has the usual 'olay smell' that also appears in other olay products. (though perfectly alright for my sensitive skin as I used it when my skin was irritated).

Conclusion
I don't think I will buy this at the moment as my skin is still relatively young, I hope, though smoking is really a skin killer. Sigh. Also, I found the price is bit expensive, as I am still trying to maintain the budget on facial products within £10.

Price @ £14.99 available in supermarkets, Boots & Superdrug

Mark
70/100

K.

[N.B. this is a free sample]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails