Anyway, here are the two main pouch/bags that I have normally apart from my leather envelop bag for my galaxy tab.
As always, typical Asian design, zip on top by the handle and there are 7 compartments, so that I can put my stuff in an organised manner.
- Patrick Cox card holder - this is my current new love as I found this in TKMax for only £7! As these days, with shops tend to have their own reward cards, it is getting hard for me to fit everything in my wallet
- Ipod and Patrick Cox case - not my most favourite mp3, but as before I have my galaxy tab, I want to use wifi access, (even though I have actually pay for 3G services), so I just bought this so that I can do some browsing and some easy games.
- Soap & Glory Hand Food - it's not a bad hand cream for smell, but it's not that moisturising either.
- Parker Ball Pen - if I am out for a long period or going to a museum, then I will normally bring my journal as well.
- Jordan's cereal bar - Honey & Almond, taste not bad
- Tissue Paper
- Versace Wallet - I love men's wallet, though I have 2 women wallets from Coach and VW, I still much prefer men's one as I normally shove it in my jean back pocket
- Wrigley's Extra Mints - from HK, I can't remember why I have it there, but useful anyway...
- My inhaler and extra tube of lip balm
- Sony headphones for Ipod
And for my makeup bag, which I have no idea why it remained portrait as I have tried so many time to rotate it, but not working @@:
- Superdrug Contact Lens Eye Drop - with the same ingredients, it was the same as the one by Boots, but it's cheaper, so that's the reason I switch.
- No 7 Shimmering Lip & Eye Sunscreen SPF 30 - useful for a quick touch up with sunscreen, especially around the eye area and my cheekbone as well as nose.
- Sleek Pout Polish - I love this, as it is not dry and quite moisturising as well as it has SPF15. Sometimes, I am really need it, I actually use this as a cream blush.
- Molton Brown Lip Stick - I think lots of people didn't know about their cosmetics, okay, for the same price, as I remember correctly, it's RRP£13.50, people will rather get a MAC instead, but I love this as it's creamy and not drying.
- Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm - not a bad one, and I love the smell of milk & honey
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner - my favourite eye liner, soft and easy to slide on, also not expensive, a must have, if I have to say.
- The Body Shop Love Etc Solid Perfume - I love collecting solid perfume as they can be kept for longer period, and that I don't need to specially go to shops to find miniatures and that I think it's more piratical
- Models Own Retractable Brush - for my Za compact as I am totally no good with sponges when I am outside in those cramp toilet. Not expensive, though man made hair, but soft, yet maintain the shape perfectly well
- Za Skin Beauty Face Powder - the powder form of BB cream + pressed powder. Seriously, I love both the 2 way Skin Beauty Foundation as well as their Whitening series.
- The Body Shop Divide & Multiply Mascara - fitted all my requirement: waterproof, volumising and that I love the pointy wand, which hopefully I will do a review later on.
- Alcohol wipe for first aid and plasters at the far corner.
So what do you think??