24.11.11

Latest in beauty perfume box arrived



As I have mentioned 4 days ago, the perfume samples from latest in beauty arrived at my doorstep this afternoon. Well, I have only 5, instead of 6, but then as it claimed that the content may be varied, so I am not making a fuss here, as my main interest was the L'Occitane perfume and the Laughter from SpaceNK, since somehow I began to start to gather perfume from there. lolz

It was also great that inside the box, there's a catelog from L'Occitane, in which there's a coupon for a free gift set when you spend £25 or more in store. This is what I actually waiting for as I somehow got a similar voucher last year and I was hoping to get the same this year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails