7.10.09

Lush Face Mask Review 1

I just used the face mask 'a crush course in skincare' 1 minute ago.

The smell, the texture of the paste is really nice. It smells like lemon & avocado. There is also some lemon peel or avocado peel, as there were small square of fruit skin. After I put the paste on my face, the paste dries up slowly.

After I washed it off, I didnt found my skin more hydrated than before, instead bit dryer, but it is firmer. This is a really good point for me as my skin is really hydrated and smooth, but it rather too soft, not firm.

By looking up the ingredient online, I think I can replicate a similar mask with the following ingredients:
  • Avocado
  • Lemon
  • Glycerine
  • Sandelwood oil
  • Lavander oil
  • Yoghurt
  • Chamolie oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails