21.2.10

Sunday Shopping


Saw a few bargins on a post at forums.moneysavingexpert.com, so ran down to the Superdrugs at Lewisham at 2... and bought all these for £27 (according to the receipt, I managed to save £23!!!)

The 1st time ever I have Dove shower gel as it always costs £2 and 1st time ever, it is down to 89p. An other bargin is the vitamin E oil. It was 50% at the mo, for £1.22, and I got a 25% off voucher, so makes it even cheaper. I have not used this before, but I read a post regarding this somewhere and just bought one 2days ago and have a try, and it was okay, which i hope to write a review later on.. So stock up. ;-P

Walked into Primark and got my bf a black cardigan for £6 and 3 mineral eyeshadow powder for £1.50. Great!



Will have a swatch if the weather is sunny someday... since I only have a Sony C903 mobile @.@

and... forgot to mention...
another shopping this week



Neutrogena Wave for £4.99 at Superdrugs!! Already tried it yesterday... update a review later on after I tested it for a few more times....

Kyanvi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails