4.10.10

Hair Dye 4 - Garnier Nutrisse Cream Permanent Colour

I have used this few years ago and I have a good impression on this. If you are a beginner in DIY Hair Dye and you got weak or thin hair. This is a very good one, as the after care hair conditioner is really nourishing with the addition of avocado oil.

Although the colour is not strong for very black hair, it covers the hair evenly and 100% coverage. Also, it is long lasting which I don't even need to do extra caring afterwards.

Sadly, I have not got any photos of my hair with me as I didn't have a camera when I was young =.=//

So what do you think?

K.

p.s. I got an interview tomorrow, finger X for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails