10.10.10

Shampoo 2 - Avon Advance Techniques Purifying Treatment Shampoo

I bought this around a year ago, and when I was writing this up, I am sad to find that it is not available any more in the Avon website. So now I have to start hunting the remaining stock!

This is one (out of two) of the deep cleansing shampoo that I used weekly.
Avon said, "Instantly removes the dulling build-up of products and restores natural shine. Use once a week."

I said, I love this shampoo! When I first used this, the smell was really nice and herbal, think it's mint, or something like that. It gave a tingling sensation to your scalp. It really removes the hair styling product and I felt my hair can able to 'breathe' once again.

I used it weekly and it is like going to a saloon to do a deep cleansing for your hair and seriously recommended anyone who use hair clay like I was everyday before.

It used to be available on Avon website for around £2 per bottle.

Kyanvi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails