12.10.10

Shampoo 3 -TRESemme Vitamin C Deep Cleansing Shampoo

This is my 2nd favourite for deep cleansing. I used this around 2 times a week, around once every 2 days.

TRESemme said,
 "If you are frequently piling on heavy waxes, pomades, creams, sprays, etc., this shampoo will get rid of that extra gunk. Don't save for just "spring" cleaning - coat on hair once a week for deep cleansing or every day for extreme build-up. Its clarifying formula thoroughly polishes hair, thanks to its vitamin C and extracts of grapefruit and lemon

How to Use

  • To get squeaky clean benefits, coat wet hair with a liberal amount of shampoo.
  • Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to scrub and scrub to get hair dirt-free (that motion only roughs up the texture and causes breakage and tangling).
  • Lightly squeeze the shampoo from roots to ends. Our salon stylists suggest to rinse thoroughly (most people don't rinse long enough)."

I said, I personally think this is weaker than the Avon one, so I can used it that often without extreme build up. But, I like the smell of this product. Unlike other professional product, it smells rather fruity, maybe due to the extracts of grapefruit and lemon.

Furthermore, I like the tips they provided on Boots website, so I just copied them down here for your references.

Kyanvi.

p.s. the next two review will be solely for Pantene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails