22.6.11

Space NK 'not so private' private sale

I think lots of people should have aware of Space NK private sale as I recevied the email from N.dulge. Today is only for people that have their N.dulge card, but from tomorrow till Saturday, it will be open to everyone. Even I went very early today, 10mins after the sale began, there was already a queue outside and it took me 10mins to get it. I was not intending to buy lots of stuff, but still managed to spend £83, though from my estimatation, I have save around £80, as most of the item are 50% off.

From the look of it, they have plently of stocks, so if you are nearby, then it worth the hazzle to pop in and check it out.
From my memory, shu uemura gold curler is £15, mini one is £10. Mono eyeshadows, lipsticks, blush balms, eyeliner are all £10-15.

By Terry stuff are £15 -20, can't remember what exactly they are, as I am not familiar with their stuff, though I remembered that they have foundation for £15, but only in a very dark tone (no 8, if I remembered correctly)

Space NK own branded bath and body stuff from £10, and their perfume gift set from £15 - £35 for full 50ml size. Travel set for around £15 and same as the candles. Men stuff from £2 and there was not much choices.

There were few hair products and travel set, but I didn't really looked at it.

Lot of skincare set half priced, but even half priced, some of them were still £90, which I didn't look carefully as no way I am paying this price. Anyway, jurlique mini travel set are £15 and there were 3 types.
Nude is also 50% off, got cleansing milk, lotion, lip balm etc from £10.

There were few other perfume choices and lip balms, from £5 - 35.

And for Laura Mercier, I think the main thing to buy is the tinted moisturizer travel set, as down to £20, while RRP is £42. The only down point is that they only have the 2nd lightest colour, nude.

So here we go, I felt that compare with the private sale that I saw in other places, this is totally not a crazy sale, but it is not bad in general if you live near to london. I said this as consider some SA/BA gives samples generously, then it may be cheaper to purchase at counter, or during one of the Space NK events.

x kyanvi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails