28.11.09

Biotherm Biosource/ Aquasource Series IV


3rd Step
Aquasource Ultra Moisturising Oligo- Thermal Gel

In the 1st place, I thought I should write the 2 serums that I have also tried in the series, but then, seems it will be more appropriate to complete the basic steps 1st... XD

Description
Tested in extreme climatic conditions, this innovative moisturising gel-textured formula quenches your skin and provides 24 hours of non stop hydration.

All the benefits of 5,000 litres of spa water concentrated in a single jar.

Enriched with the innovative hydra Non Stop complex, that deeply hydrates by locking moisture into the skin, preventing the loss of water.

The fresh texture and the aquatic scent and the formula provide vitality, freshness and hydration that lasts all day long. Intensely moisturised, skin feels fresh, supple and glows with health
 
 
Maybe the 1st hydrating gel I use it too good to be true for me, so I never able to find another hudrating gel as good as Za. However, I think Za is not good when the skin is more mature, as in getting older, so this is a good alternative.

Conclusion
I don't think there's a great incentive for me to buy Biotherm's products due to the price tag and the effectiveness of the products. Therefore,

Score 75/100 for the whole 3step process

Kyanvi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails