What other brushes that I was thinking of buying!!
From the research I have done online, the following company's brushes are recommended by different bloggers/ forum user:
- M.A.C. - of course, it's kinda like common sense to lots of ladies nowadays... but i found the price bit too high @.@
- Bobbi Brown - another maker that is generally recommended
- Sigma - according to lots of bloggers, the quarlity of the brushes are as good as M.A.C.
- Trish McEvoy
- e.l.f - i heard a few of its US$1/£1.50 brushes are okay and the studio line ones are generally worth more than US$3 /£3.50.
- Shu Uemura
- 白鳳堂 (hakuhodo)
- The Body Shop - consider the ones I have used, they are actually good valued
- Ruby & Millie - after I own almost the entire collection, I began to wonder, how InStyle Magazine judge that?? Some of them aren't as good as The Body Shop, yet the price are roughly the same (when there's no £5 off voucher exists)
- Mannings (HK) - one word - cheap; and this is the entire reason for the bloggers in hk to recommended
p.s. Lancome Foundation Brush is good, I heard. But not its entire line. Also, M.A.C. holiday / mini brushes arent as good as its individual ones, as some bloggers claimed. But, I have no idea whether it is true or not.