28.11.09

Brushes.... II

Since I have managed to write the review of my brush collection... I forgot to mention 1 thing... it is...
What other brushes that I was thinking of buying!!

From the research I have done online, the following company's brushes are recommended by different bloggers/ forum user:
  • M.A.C. - of course, it's kinda like common sense to lots of ladies nowadays... but i found the price bit too high @.@
  • Bobbi Brown - another maker that is generally recommended
  • Sigma - according to lots of bloggers, the quarlity of the brushes are as good as M.A.C.
  • Trish McEvoy 
  • e.l.f - i heard a few of its US$1/£1.50 brushes are okay and the studio line ones are generally worth more than US$3 /£3.50. 
  • Shu Uemura
  • 白鳳堂 (hakuhodo)
  • The Body Shop - consider the ones I have used, they are actually good valued
  • Ruby & Millie - after I own almost the entire collection, I began to wonder, how InStyle Magazine judge that?? Some of them aren't as good as The Body Shop, yet the price are roughly the same (when there's no £5 off voucher exists)
  • Mannings (HK) - one word - cheap; and this is the entire reason for the bloggers in hk to recommended
Have I missed any?

K

p.s. Lancome Foundation Brush is good, I heard. But not its entire line. Also, M.A.C. holiday / mini brushes arent as good as its individual ones, as some bloggers claimed. But, I have no idea whether it is true or not.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you missed some! How about Coastal Scents? Very inexpensive but efficient brushes, and you shouldn't forget about Smashbox etc.

    ReplyDelete

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails