10.2.11

Lloyds Pharmacy Bargain - if you fancy organic skincare product!


During my usual routine, surf on the internet, I found out that Lloyds Pharmacy is doing special offer on their organic skincare range, Your Orgnaics. Although I haven't seen much reviews on this, I already decided to buy them, as the price was so attractive. 5 products for £4!

As well as that, 99% ingredients from natural origin and its free from mineral oils, paraben, lanolin and phenoxethanol. If you are really concious about these ingredients in your skincare routine, then I really think you should give them a goal. [ I only started to look at the ingredients in my cosmetic products recently and realised its so hard to avoid paraben if you want to get skincare products around £5 @@]

I haven't tested them out properly as I only received them yesterday, but I have opened the night cream and it gave a slight lifted feeling to my skin, which wasn't bad, consider the product is less than £2. (as postage is £3.95)

Also when I received the package, they have included a FREE body cream from the same range too! how lovely.

So are you tempted now?

Kyanvi.

p.s. i just realised this post sounds like advert, but I paid for the products, not freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails