6.9.10

Sleek i-divine Graphite Mineral Eyeshadow Palette



Out of all 11 Sleek i-divine mineral eye shadow palettes, I think this is my 2nd (?!) favourite as I really like to do smokey eyes if I have the occasion. ;-) This palette is perfect for this as it has a range of white, silver, black and purple/blue.

Sad that it is a limited edition palette and that I didn't find this out when it was available on shelf @.@  But I was so glad that I have won the competition that run by Sleek and have won this back home!

Closer look



Swatches



So which is your favourite sleek palette??

K.

3 comments:

  1. These are all the colours i would use daily! I love this palette! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Victoria, really?? I tend to use earthy tone as I wear a blue contact lens that is already quite stand out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with this pallet! i agree with Victoria and these are colours i would wear probs everyday as i love a smokey eye and think they can still be perfect for everyday. i think this one will become my favourite pallet =) x

    ReplyDelete

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails