21.2.11

The Body Shop Limited Edition



Have you checked out the new limited edition from The Body Shop?


I have read a few reviews on this and I like the eye shadow palette, Boho Beuaty (RRP£15), as I suddenly into brown/ beige eye shadow as seems to me, these are the colours for work @@... But personally, I think it's slightly expensive, as I saw Rimmel has come out a similar eye shadow quad for a lower price, though that one has no mirror and brush. Anyway, I have not checked it out in person, as I am afraid that I will just buy it as soon as I see it... So I am staying away from the stores at the moment....

But if you fancy to get anything, they are doing special offer at the moment, buy 2 make up products and get a eye liner free.

Tempted?


2 comments:

  1. the boho beauty quad is a bit expensive @_@ i agree, TBS was offering 30% off and free shipping before 15th Feb I think!! So that was a good deal ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I know! Sad that I have missed that promotion....

    ReplyDelete

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails