12.9.10

3 Step Skincare by Clinique

After I have been using the Clinique 3 Step Skincare for around 2 week +, I think it should around be the right time for me to sum up my experience.


Step 1
They say, "The first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System. All the benefits of Clinique's dermatologist-developed Facial Soap in a liquid formula. Cleanses without stripping protective lipids. Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. Convenient pump dispenses just the right amount"


I say, this is really gentle, my skin wasn't dry at all these 2 weeks. Smell wise, quite typical soap smell, nothing fancy. The only down fall is that no matter how I use it, I cannot generate bubbles at all (please tell me how if you are die hard fan of this) and this is basic the only down fall that I hate, as I really like bubbles 8_8




Step 2




They say "Step 2 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System-and the difference-maker for great skin. Gentle exfoliating lotion developed by Clinique's dermatologists de-flakes to reveal clearer skin. Smooths the way for moisture. Formulas for oilier skin help sweep away oil, maintain clearer skin."


I say, as all toners, I don't always see points that are very special, but I think their downfall can be spot out very easily. This is so-so as the main downfall is that the alcohol smell is quite strong (which I heard about this before in other blogs) and there's nothing much I want to mention particularlly. =.= Also, I finished the toner before the other 2, so I think this should be larger size compare with the other 2.


Step 3


They say "Skin's moisture "drink". Helps replenish lost moisture. Skin looks fresher and healthier. Leaves no residue. Safe to use around eye area. Comforts and smoothes the skin."


I say, this is the one I like most out of these 3 and I can see why this is heard most out of everything from Clinique. This is really moisturise my skin and can be absorb quite easily.  It smoothes my skin and I quite like this. The only downfall is that I found it quite difficult to spread, so I need a little bit more than I need to spread around.


Conclusion


I can see why this series has been around for these years, but I don't think I will buy them again other than the moisturising lotion as I am not quite a fan of the cleanser and toner.


Anyway, they are on ofter at the moment. It is only £10 for a travel size set and can be bought at Boots.


Score


Cleanser 60/100
Toner 55/100
Lotion 65/100 


So what do you think?


Kyanvi.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Clinique girl, but I don't actually get on with 3 step. I don't actually like Clinique face washes, soaps and scrubs all that much so I use Neutrogina. I've always thought toner was a waste of time, and I think Dramatically Different is too oily and doesn't moisturize properly. I use Clinique Superdefence moisturizer instead (LOVE) and Clinique Comfort on Call face creams.

    ReplyDelete

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails