26.4.10

Quick Haul


Just a quick haul before I hide myself again to try to concentrate my studies. @.@ I popped into local Boots today on my way to market to get more vegs.

The No. 7 £5 voucher is back on again, so any ladies who want to stock up any No. 7 products, it's time again. (seems the last lots just gone @.@) Anyway, I have stocked up another concealer brush, as this is really my favourite and it is really cheap. Using the £5 voucher, it is only £2.50!

Finally there's 3for2 offer for all Prestige cosmetics! So I bought 2 total intensity eye liner and 1 mineral eye liner to try out, as I heard lots of good review on these liners, especially the total intensity one.

I have not try out the false lashes, but they are on clearance, only 38p per box for the 17 lashes, and £1.50 for the Revlon one. Ms Makeup is on offer too, buy one get one 1/2 price for the whole line, but for this one it is only £2.50 (reduced from £9.xx)

As well as Boots, I popped into Poundland and found out that Maybelline Dream Mousse is only £1, such a bargin!!

I finally found a solution to sharp the NYX jumbo eye pencil or other jumbo eyeliner! I bought that jumbo eye pencil and sharpener from Primark; and guess how much for these 2?
It is only for 10p!!! Is it wonderful?

Anyway, have a nice week!

K.

2 comments:

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails