19.9.10

Alternative to Mothball

I don't think lots of people use moth ball in uk as I don't see them in shops that often. But, in Asia, when I was in HK, you can find them in every single supermarket. As my bf has to send his stuff back home by ship, so I was looking for alternative to mothball.

Cedarwood is a good choice, but I find another choice of DIY!


Material you need:

  • Some paper tea bags or muslin bags
  • Cotton ball/  cotton pleat
  • Strings
  • Dried mint
  • Dried lavender
  • Dried thyme
  • Dried rosemary
  • Cedarwood essential oil
Method
  • Drop 2 drops of cedarwood essential oil onto the cotton ball
  • Mix all the herbs
  • Pour 1/4 tsp of the herbs in the bag
  • Put the cotton ball in the bag
  • Use the string to tie up the bag
And you are done!

Isn't this simple?

Kyanvi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails