4.3.11

Glamour Freebie


As you probably aware, as lots of bloggers have wrote about this. [so did I ;-P] Glamour is celebrating their 10th years. It's funny that I started to read Glamour, well on & off, since I was 14, which is the 2nd year I was in UK. I have also spent 10th year in UK too this year!

Anyway, as I said before, I bought a copy for the moisture surge and a copy for the mascara. I saw on Money Saving Expert, there's a break down how much these samples worth: (these based on the full sized products on the Clinique website)

  • Liquid facial soap 30ml - £1.95
  • Eye make-up remover 30ml - £3.48
  • All about eyes eye cream 5ml - £7.50
  • 7 day scrub rinse-off formula 30ml - £5.10
  • Long last glosswear 2.3ml - £5.37
  • Superbalm moisturising gloss 7ml - £6.07
  • High impact mascara 4g - £7.50
  • Dramatically different moisturiser 30ml - £9
  • High impact lipstick full size - £15
  • Moisture surge thirst relief 30ml - £18
From this, the best deal is Moisture Surge, lipstick and Dramatically different moisturiser. Also if you are keen to collect them all, my suggestion is pop to local Superdrug and use the till voucher, as for over £10, i.e. 5 magazine, you will get 10% off, which is £1!

So which one you have bought?

x Kyanvi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails