14.8.09

Everyday Mineral - finally arrived...



Finally, after 1x days of waiting, my everyday mineral comestics arrived today from the hand of a postman who seems to me in a rush or something..@.@

Don't know whether other people know or not, since I didn't see this on the forums that I look at. But there are 3 free eye shadow samples when your order is above USD$21, so I get the following:
  • 1 Angled Blush Brush - USD$8
  • 1 Thymeless Concealer Kit - USD$10
  • 1 Puff Jar - USD$4
  • and of coz, the free sample makeup kit, which was the only thing i was going to buy in the 1st place @.@

So let'z begin:

Sample Makeup Kit


Base: Buff - Ivory (Semi Matte)
Cool - Fair (Original Glo)
Golden - Winged Butter (Semi Matte)

Blush: Champagne

Corrector: Lavander


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails