13.8.09

Za Deep Hydrating Gel



Last winter, I went to Biotherm for a skin test. As most people know, winter in UK is very dry due to the weather and the heating system. But as a result of the skin test, my skin of the face was 97% hydrated.


I guess this is probably due to the early skin care that I have used. I use this hydrating gel when I was 13 when I 1st moved to England. This tiny jar of gel has lasted me for a year and my skin was perfectly fine and hydrated. Therefore, I recommend to people who has dry/dehydrated skin. (even though it maybe quite weak for people who has used other 'stronger/powerful' products.)


This can be use as a face mask as well as face cream. So I guess at least it is useful during travelling, i.e. on plane?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails