9.1.10

Christmas Sale Part 1 - Harrods & Space NK





Seems bit late to write my christmas sale shopping, but actually, no, this is because my stuff aren't arrived yet. I went to sale on the 26th, 31st & 2nd, but this time, I cannot find much bargin, sadly.

I went to Harrods & Space NK on the 2nd as there was an extra 10% off for Harrods Reward members. it was so packed @.@, I didn't get much chance to look at things properly. I bought Lancome Juicy Tube as usual, as it is cheapest to buy it in time of the year in Harrods, but not other places else. It always good to act as a last minute gift for ladies (shhhu~ keep the secret low profile)

I was planning to get Sonia Kashuk's brushes from Space NK, but they actually sold out every single one in Knightsbridge & Russell Sq stores @.@/// and I don't want to pay £5 delivery... so... maybe I have to find something else instead....sigh~

I wish I could just shop online and get everything done in a comfortable way, but then, annoyingly, there's always special offer in shops, so sucks~

So, how'z your 'harvest'?

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails