20.8.10

My Travel Bag

As I am off to Liverpool within 2 weeks time and that I was talking about packing for holiday with one of the ladies on a forum, so I decided to prepack my makeup bag now [though i think i may have to take a few items out as they are my stables *O*]

As it is only a 2 day holiday, I think my makeup bag should be as light as possible as I don't think I will bring a suitcase up.

[Apologise for the bad quality photo, I think I need to bring another camera, as my usual old one went a bit nuts =.=///]


Tool/ Brushes
Bobbi Brown Travel Blush, Eye shadow, Eye Smudge Brushes
No 7 Concealer Brush
Mini tooth brush (the orange one)
Mini Sponge
Smashbox mini Kabuki

Palette
Pixi Eyeshadow -Manage
Sleek Face Contour Kit - Light
e.l.f. Complexion Perfection

Pencil/ Eye
No 7 Eye Brow Pencil
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner - Black Ink
Yves Rocher Brown Eyeliner
Tesco All About Face Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil
Estee Launder Double Wear Mascara Sample

Base
Cargo One Base Concealer - Foudantion  -light
Estee Launder Nutritious Foundation Sample - 02
DiorSnow Base SPF50

Lip
Yves Rocher Almond Oil Lip Balm
Sleek Pout Polish - Raspberry Souffle
NYX Round lipstick - Pumkin Pie


These pack in the Models Own clear pouch and 2 mini zip lock pouch that come with No 7 or Ruby & Mille brushes. These pouches are really handy as you can even put your cotton bud and cotton pads in a separate one and they are relatively waterproof.



So what do you think?

I will update the 2nd part after I have hang my clothes as they are waiting for me in the washing machine!

Be right back.

kyanvi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails