17.2.10

Cherry Culture


Finally...
I got time to take photos and edit and upload them...
Received the parcel from Cherry Culture yesterday, and it was quite a suprise for me as I only made the order around 10days ago, wasn't quite expect it will come this fast.

I was quite shock when I picked it up at the local delivery office as the label said 'Art supplies' and only USD$6... as I have no memory of getting any art equipment from the States @.@


Anyway, back to the products themselves.



I  bought 1 Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil, 2 Powder Eyeshadow and a Mosaic Powder as well as 10 lipsticks. Sadly, I only keep 5 of them as the others are for my friends. The colours are very nice to the fact that I almost want to keep them all... kakak...


From L-R:
Narcissus
Thalia
Indian Pink
Almost Black
Orange Soda
Strawberry Milk
Vitamin
Tea Rose
Pumpkin Pie
Gem

I will update the 5 swatch that I made tomorrow as I am already quite tiring after shopping at Westfield.
Good Night!

K.

p.s. Netrogena Wave is on sale at Superdrugs for £4.99 at the mo, and Superdrugs Vitamin E line is 1/2 pirce at the mo too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh i really love all those lipsticks!
    Such pretty colours
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schenlla: yea they are... cant wait to buy more next time when there's a promotion...

    ReplyDelete

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails