27.3.10

Beauty video I watched today.

I always read or watch beauty tutorials online. There are lots of good beauty guru online, but I tend to read asia guru's blog or watch their tutorial, probably due to similar beauty target and have similar facial feature. But, of course, for product reviews, I love to read different gurus' opinion and ideas. lol

So today, I just watched a  video online (see below) and it is very amazing how makeup changes one's facial feature and even their actions.

Apologise for non- chinese readers, as this video is from a Taiwan TV show.


I saw quite a few video of one of the girls inside this show, and I have found her blog too!



小拉's Blog:

小拉的大聲公


What do you think of this?

Kyanvi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak if you wish, it would be a pleasure to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails